California Veggie Roll Coconut Wrap
Prep Time: 15 min / Cook Time : 15 min / Total Time: 15 min
Ingredients: Makes (2) Servings
- 1 Original Organic Coconut Wrap
- 1 Tblsp NUCO Vegan Mayo
- ½ Cup of shredded imitation crab
- ½ Cup of shredded carrots
- 1 Whole avocado
- 1 Romaine lettuce leaf
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 Yellow bell pepper
1. Wash all vegetables thoroughly before cutting.
2. Grab your sushi roller and place your organic coconut wrap on top and bring to the side for later.
3. Cut your cucumber, red and yellow bell peppers, and avocado into thin slices. Now you are ready to pile on all the ingredients!
4. Grab your prepared coconut wrap and place your romaine lettuce leaf on it and put a layer of shredded crab on top of that.
5. Sprinkle on your shredded carrots and begin placing your sliced vegetables.
6. Carefully roll up your coconut wrap and enjoy!
In your blender put your tablespoon of NUCO vegan mayo, half of an avocado, and just a little bit of water. Blend it all up until the consistency is smooth and pour into a small bowl for dipping or drizzle over your coconut wrap recipe!