Roasted Cranberry Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Prep Time: 15 min / Cook Time: 30 – 45 min / Total Time: 50 min
Ingredients: Makes (2-4) servings
- 2 Tbsp NUCO Premium Coconut Oil
- 1 Lb Brussel sprouts
- ½ Cup of dried cranberries
- ½ Tsp salt
- ¼ Tsp black pepper
- ¼ Cup NUCO Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tsp honey
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix the Brussels sprouts in a bowl with the coconut oil, cranberries, salt, and pepper.
- Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes. Roast until it is crisp on the outside and tender on the inside
- Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly
- Mix the balsamic vinegar in a bowl with the honey, salt, and pepper until smooth. Drizzle over roasted Brussel sprouts or pour in a small sauce bowl for dipping!