Very Berry Banana Muffins
Prep Time: 15 min / Cook Time: 40 min / Total Time: 1 hour
- ½ Cup NUCO Premium Coconut Oil
- 1 ¾ Cup of whole wheat flour
- 3 Ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 Cups blueberries
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1/8 Tsp baking sode
- ¼ Salt
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place muffin cups in muffin tin, or grease with NUCO buttery spray.
- Mix sugar, NUCO premium coconut oil, and eggs until creamy and light yellow in a bowl. Add bananas and blueberries. Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir until completely smooth. Spoon the batter into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until a toothpick poked in the center of the muffin, comes out clean.