Cali Avocado Coconut Wrap
Prep Time: 15 min / Cook Time : 15 min / Total Time: 15 min
Ingredients: Makes (2) Servings
- 2 NUCO Organic & Non-Gmo Coconut Wrap – Original Flavor
- 1 Tbsp NUCO Coconut Cider Vinegar – Coconut Syrup Flavor
- 1 Tbsp NUCO Liquid Premium Coconut Oil – Orignal Flavor
- 1/2 Avocado, Sliced
- 1 Cup Carrots, Shredded
- 6 Tbsp Spicy Garlic Hummus
- 1 Yellow (or Red) Tomato (medium-sized), Sliced
- 1 Sweet Onion (small-sized), Sliced
- 4 Tbsp Lime (or Lemon) Juice
- 2 Tsp Maple Syrup
- Dash of Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Dash of Paprika
- Slice Avocado in Half.
- Remove pit and slice Avocado into long thick strips.
- Set Avocado aside in a bowl and coat in lime juice and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Slice your Onion and Tomato.
- Place Onion and Tomato into a separate bowl and toss with a teaspoon of NUCO Liquid Premium Coconut Oil, Maple Syrup, a Splash of Lime Juice, and NUCO Coconut Cider Vinegar.
- Spread Hummus onto your prepared Coconut Wrap.
- Add slices of Avocado, Tomato, Onion, and shredded Carrots
- Add a dash of Salt, Pepper, and Paprika to taste.
- Carefully roll up your NUCO Wrap and enjoy!