CocoCrunch Frozen Banana Cereal Pops
Prep Time: 15 mins
Ingredients: Makes (2) Servings
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups crushed NUCO Coconut Crunch Cereal
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons coconut milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg
- 4 slices of bread, cut into 1-inch thick strips
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Once the mixture is ready, dip the bread strips one by one, then dredge in the crushed NUCO Coconut Crunch cereal, pressing to coat.
- Add bread strips to the skillet and cook about 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup.