CocoCrunch Green Smoothie Pops
Prep Time: 15 mins
Ingredients: Makes (8) Servings
- ½ cup NUCO Coconut Crunch cereal
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup/agave
- 2 Tablespoons almond butter (or other nut butter)
- Popsicle mold
- Popsicle sticks
- Combine the spinach, bananas, peas, coconut milk, maple syrup, and almond butter in a blender.
- Blend the ingredients on high speed until the consistency is very smooth.
- Pour into each popsicle mold, leaving about 1/2 inch at the top.
- Top with coconut crunch and press down lightly.
- Add a popsicle stick to each mold, and freeze until solid, at least 2 hours.