Milk and Cereal Breakfast Bars
Prep Time: 15 mins
Ingredients: Makes (5) Servings
- 1 ¼ cups of Coconut Crunch cereal
- 2 cups of vanilla greek yogurt (skim or whole milk yogurt)
- 1 Tablespoon of honey or maple syrup
- ½ Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Parchment paper
- Mix honey/maple syrup and vanilla extract with the yogurt.
- Place the parchment in the pan so the bars will not be extremely hard to remove.
- Spread the yogurt onto the bottom of the loaf pan covering the bottom evenly
- Pour the NUCO Coconut Crunch cereal onto the yogurt. Use a spoon to press the cereal into the yogurt so it will freeze together.
- Place in the freezer for 4 to 8 hours or until frozen solid.
- Lift up the sides of the parchment paper to remove the bar from the parchment paper. Place on a cutting board. Cut the bars widthwise. Enjoy!